Home Ec is an online sewing course taught by Leigh-Ann Keffer, Rachel Denbow and Courtney Tucker. Home Ec intends to help increase your confidence behind the machine with usable techniques, projects you'll love and progressive development :) Your teachers love sewing and have found it to be an extremely useful, fun and rewarding part of their lives! You can discover the same satisfaction for yourself in Home Ec and beyond!
Each Home Ec project features a new skill that will help you to learn with practice and application. As you move through the course from beginning to end, your skills and confidence will grow and you will feel comfortable with the progression in project difficulty. Tutorials are created with plenty of demonstrative photos and step by step written instructions. Home Ec’s tutorials are pretty, creative and easy to understand and follow, even for the newest beginners!
• How to Work Your Sewing Machine Video
• Tools of the Trade Guide
• Tips & Troubleshooting Video
• 28 Step by Step Projects (Written/Photo) - Each project has at least one new sewing technique (see our Course Outline for project and skills overview plus pictures)
• Tips Article on How to Invent & Adapt Projects of your Own!
• Supplies List (Curious about Supplies? See our FAQ)
• 14 Tips for Fabric Shopping & Saving
• An overall 'Frequently Asked Questions' section plus a FAQ section related to each project
• Unlimited Access to Home Ec eCourse (no expiry)
• A learning environment perfect for visual learners, taking it step by step!! LOTS of pictures!
Important: Please read this entire page before registration; Home Ec does not offer refunds.
Each Home Ec project features a new skill that will allow you to learn with practice & application as you complete the project using the step by step instructions. As you move through the course from beginning to end, your skills and confidence will grow and you will feel comfortable with the progression in project difficulty. We've written all tutorials with lots of demonstrative photos and step by step written instructions. Our tutorials are pretty and easy to understand and follow, even for the newest beginners!
All sessions are live when you arrive and there is no time limit to your access or involvement. This means there's no waiting for projects to be posted and you can take the course at whatever pace works for you, your class access has no expiry & it will always be here for you :)
A Few Things to Note:
- You will receive access by email within 48 hours.
- This eCourse does not include live support but almost any question you could have or problem you could run into has been addressed.
- Registration does not include supplies or print outs.
- The Home Ec eCourse features step-by-step tutorials that are written with plenty of photos. This is an example of the format.
- The Home Ec eCourse kicks off with 2 videos. Video transcripts are available for the Hearing Impaired upon request.
- If you'd like to give Home Ec as a Gift, we have printable Gift Cards!
• Checkout the Course Outline and Project Previews
• Read Student Testimonials
• Check-Out at our Registration Page
If you have any questions, please email HomeEcOnline@gmail.com :)
xo, Team Home Ec[follow Home Ec with bloglovin]